What is LLU onTrack?
LLU OnTrack tracks your degree progress and includes your academic program plan.
How to access LLU onTrack
1. Log into student services (Student Services Portal)
2. Click on “LLU on Track”
3. It should look like the screenshot pictured below.
- Shows all required courses needed for your program.
- Shows all courses completed at LLU. Unused Courses: Please contact the Academic Programs Office if your degree electives are in this category.
- Shows your program plan from the beginning to the end of your program.
- Changes to your program plans must be approved by your Advisor.
- Please contact the Academic Programs Office at SPH_AcademicPrograms@llu.edu if you have any questions.