The Practicum serves five programs such as MHA, MPH Epidemiology, MPH Global Health, MPH Nutrition, and MPH Population Medicine. We provide assistance throughout the entire process through:
- Brainstorming and coaching on where to go for a practicum
- Connection to options and organizations
- Providing Mentorship
Our Practicum Goals are to:
- Apply academic program concepts to the activities and projects assigned at the practicum site.
- Cultivate a productive working relationship with the organization though strengthening communication and professional skills.
2021 Practicum Facts
- 43 different practicum placements
- 79 students placed
- 28,094 hours of experience
1. Brainstorming and coaching on where to go for a practicum
2. Connection to options and organizations
3. Providing mentorship
You may contact the practicum director, Camille Alaras-Whitfield, MBA at Calaras2@llu.edu.
Set up a time to meet with her at https://calendly.com/llusphpio/c-alaras-whitfield-office-hours!
You can contact the practicum instructor, Marci Andersen, MPH at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can contact the practicum instructor for nutrition only at, Dr. Celine Heskey at email@example.com.