The SPH Academic Programs Office (APO) serves all students by helping them to fulfill the requirements of their Degree Compliance Reports (DCR) and graduate on time. We assist students in developing a curriculum plan based on their academic status (full or part time). After students meet with their academic advisors, APO ensures that forms are completed so students complete their degree's within the policy timeframe (max. 5 years for masters and 7 years for doctoral degrees) and receive their diplomas.
How we can help you
- Create and customize academic program plans
- Registration: General help, overriding restrictions, adding/dropping courses, etc. Dates for registration.
- Course Schedules: Helping you know when and where your courses are being offered
- Academic Variances: Forms to transfer, waive or advance stand courses
- Graduation Petitions: Check emails from us for due dates
- Degree Compliance Reports (DCR): Auditing and updating them.
- Tracking non-course degree requirements: Refer to your DCR.
- Independent Study Title Requests: Required to register for field practicum, research, dissertations, etc. Instructions here.
- Leave of Absence: For any quarter that you do not register.
- Advancement to Candidacy: Application for doctoral students only.
- Doctoral Completion Form: Application for doctoral students only.
Donna Gurule, DrPH, MPH
Assistant Dean of Academic Administration
Sr. Administrative Assistant