Thank you for your interest in our MHA degree program.
At Loma Linda University, we understand how important it is for you to select a program that fits your unique needs while providing you with the confidence that you are receiving a quality education that prepares you for a career in health care management.
2 years (8 quarters)
What sets Loma Linda University’s MHA program apart from others is:
- An 800 hour practicum that offers more than 40 sites to choose from in the field of your interest
- 1:1 practicum mentoring
- Part of a world-renowned academic health care system; Loma Linda University Health has six hospitals serving 1.2 million patients annually
- Outstanding faculty with specialized expertise in health care administration
- Expansive network opportunities (i.e., seminars, professional membership with the American College of Health Care Executives (ACHE), and College Bowl participation)
- An Executive Advisory Board that informs us on health care trends and workforce competency gaps
- Part of a School of Public Health which provides opportunities for collaboration across disciplines
- Community and global service projects
- Spiritual environment with a whole person emphasis
- Accredited by both the Western Association of Schools and Colleges (WASC) and the Council on Education for Public Health (CEPH)
- A course in Six Sigma Greenbelt for Healthcare (with the opportunity to become certified)