Loma Linda University Health’s Human Resource Management Program and Loma Linda University School of Public Health formed a collaborative partnership to provide undergraduate students an opportunity to apply business management skills to solve a real-life healthcare challenge and present their innovative solutions to a panel of healthcare executives. Participating in this competition will be an invaluable experience where you have an opportunity to learn about what is current in healthcare and practice and how to work in a team to achieve a common goal as well as network with industry leaders.
- Enhanced critical thinking skills
- Applying knowledge and skills to a real-life healthcare issue
- Job/Internship/Residency opportunities
- Graduate Studies
- Spiritual fellowship
- School pride
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- One team of 4 students per School.
- Teams must come from an undergraduate Seventh-day Adventist College/University.
- Participating schools will need a faculty advisor.
- Virtual Event, each student must have a computer, mic, camera, and Zoom application.
Register your teams by emailing Dr. Shah no later than September 30, 2021, by 11:59 PST.
Please provide the following:
- Team name and your School name
- Names and email addresses of the following: 4 team members, and designate the team captain amongst your group. All communications will go to the team captain.
- Faculty Advisor name and email address.
Sunday, October 31, 2021 8:30 am (PST)
Proudly presented by the Loma Linda University Health Management Residency Program and the Loma Linda University School of Public Health.