Academic Health Department
- This document describes joint LLU-SPH and San Bernardino County Department of Public Health collaborative projects and activities for the years 1995-2005. (pdf)
- This file provides the organizational chart for the San Bernardino County Department of Public Health.(pdf)
- This report details the findings of an SPH graduate students efforts to initiate a community-based diabetes program.(pdf)
- This is the 2005 business plan for the Office of Public Health Practice and Workforce development.(pdf)
- This business resource guide was compiled for the purpose of assisting Hispanic immigrant mothers or parents to legally start or manage small income-generating activities. The geographic focus of this guide is for two Norton Neighborhood Cluster Associations, Curtis and International. These two groups are referred to in this guide as CNCA (Curtis Neighborhood Cluster Association) and INCA (International Neighborhood Cluster Association). Coming soon!